Wednesday, November 02, 2005

More than pictures

I told you about me going to Frankfurt on the book fair. I'm back, and hva been back for some time now. Actually, I was there for only four days, so you do the math.

It was good quality time with my dad, as well as busy days meeting with most of the large Christian publishers in the US, looking at a lot of books, and being tired after the day's end. But even though it was tiring, it was really good and alot of fun. We got to see the books coming out this year, and now we know all the inside secrets of the American publishing houses. But I can't tell them to you ;) Or I could, but then I would have to...

We ate out, and went shopping, and were invited to a release party of a book. I've never been to that kind of thing before. It was the release party of the book "Jesus" by Walter Wangerin. He's a good speaker by the way.

Today I was out shooting footage for a music video for the Reboot tour. Kristin Skaug was the movie star, and you get to see it if you ever come to one of our shows. www.uioskien.no/reboot

And, yesterday I fainted. I got out of bed, walked over to my closet, and everything went black. I found myself in a pile by the door of my room, and Hans, my room mate, was shouting my name. I was out for three seconds, and was really dizzy afterwards. So I spent the rest of the day in bed, reading and relaxing. But now I'm doing much better. A bit tired, but still. I'm doing much better today.

This was a very diverse and random post, but I just had to update all you people about what's happened in my life lately.

Canada is still cool (literally).

-paul andreas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no you fainted.. dont do that.. take care pølle.. you knoe... du e ein grepa kar.. og kan lett ta ansvar for alt.. men d har du ikkje.. Jesus e sjef.. og du e velsigna.. piz out