Friday, November 18, 2005

typing again.

Right now, I'm running back and forth between to computers. On one, I am doing the final touches on the Reboot 2005/2006 DVD. Ok, not that kind of DVD. It's the kind that has music on it, and some pictures that move to the music, and then it fits together. It fits so well together that it's gonna be the playback/multimedia/video-thing for the whole tour. And I get the privilege to make it.

Well, on the other computer, I am writing in this blog of mine. The one that you are reading to get to know my deepest thoughts, sometimes getting disappointed and sometimes greatly encouraged. I'm glad to be at your service...

So what's up in my life, you ask.

To start with the latest:
I was at a meeting yesterday with a team from the Philippines. It was a pastor and the national leader of YWAM in the Philippines. It was really encouraging to listen to them, and it was a worship team from our base that led worship.
Then, they asked all under the age of 30 to come forward, so that the ones older than 30 could pray for us. Two generations coming back together.
Then they went around praying for people afterwards, and they came to me. They prayed straight into my life. It was awesome!

Please pray for the upcoming tour week. This week, we're going to the west coast of Norway with the tour, to the area in and around Bergen. Pray that we wil function well together as a team, and that people will get saved! It's purpose with this tour, to see people saved. And Jesus has done it. The Holy Spirit will convict them. We are people who have the privilege of going together with God in His plans.
Please pray! We need it.

Updates will follow.

-paul andreas

PS! Really nice talking to you again, Lori!

And, the DVD is coming out good, if you were wondering.

No comments: