Friday, December 23, 2005

The night before

It's the night before Christmas Eve! Wow.

Time has gone by quickly, I know it's one of the commonest clichés, but still...

Right now, I don't remember how long it has been since I updated this thing, but I know it is way time for me to do it. And what a timely time to do it.

The last days has been relaxing, shopping (gifts and food), watching some TV (not much, just enough to see some of the game show finals) and sleeping. Yeah, and eating, of course. Real bread, for instance, and homemade strawberry jam, cakes and lefse! Yummy!

Ok, so now I kinda spilled it all: I'm on vacation. On Christmas vacation. At home. And here we have a lot of homemade stuff that we don't have at the base. Not to say anything bad about the base, but things at home are a bit more comfortable, quiet, homemade and white.

Speaking of white: When I came home on Sunday, we had snow. Then, on Friday, that is today, we still had snow! God has given me snow for Christmas. He knows how I love the quietness and beauty it creates. (The day before outreach on my dts, it snowed as well.) So the last days, some of the time has been spent outside taking pictures, and some inside, watching the snowflakes slowly finding their spot on the ground. It's a beautiful and peaceful journey.

I want to wish you all a peaceful Christmas, with joy and laughter, peace and quiet, singing and praying. Love. Those around you. God. Yourself. But God, you should love with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength! He shall be number one.

-paul andreas


Daniel, du er morsom. Lo akkurat.

Nils-Andreas, gratulerer med dagen.

Dere andre, ha det bra dere også!

2 comments:

Sven said...

God Kristusmesse! Feir Jesus, han kom hit på grunn av deg!

Hilsen Sven

Unknown said...

tuddelu, god jul, fortsett å nyte livet pølle.. i desse juletider er det til og med tid te å oppdatere bloggen, i mellom all snøbasinga!! yeah.. du e pønk pølle! Thanks for being you!!