Sunday, January 29, 2006

An incredibly busy week. But still alive.

This has been a working week like no other, hopefully it won't be this busy for a long time.

To give you a taste of it, yesterday, me and Ruth Silje, we worked from 9 in the morning till 2 the next morning. That's 17 hours for you right there. But we had a 30 minute lunch break, so 16 1/2 hours, then.

The reason for this mad work times is the by now so famous YWAM Skien Magazine. It's gonna present YWAM Skien, especially focusing on the DTS, but also on all the other stuff we're doing, like the Reboot tour for instance. It's gonna be done before we leave for the US in ten days, so that's why we had to put in some extra effort these last days. So we're almost there as well as done-ness is concerned. I'm really happy about that. It's looking really good by the way, I'm really pleased with it.

This next week, I'll be finishing up the magazine, as well as making some final touches on the Reboot program for the US. And on Saturday I'm gonna join the Reboot team in Sweden for one show. And then, we're leaving for JFK on the 8th. A Wednesday.

Pray that I'll get done with the magazine on this Monday and that I'll get prepared for going across the waters. Pray for finances. Pray for strength to return to me, and lots of motivation for these coming weeks.
Also, if you could pray for the tour in Estonia, Sweden and the US, that people will get saved and set aflame for Jesus, and that we'll have a fun time there.
Thank You!

Tell me if you wanna receive my newsletter, I'm sending it out these days. It's in Norwegian, but if many English speaking want it, I'll see if I can translate it for you.

Till next time, enjoy life in Christ!
-paul andreas

No comments: