Monday, January 23, 2006

The planned Estonia trip, and what really happened.

Just about everyone know I was going to go to Estonia on tour. So why then am I sitting in Skien, while the rest of the Reboot-team are on the ferry in Stockholm?

Because I'm not finished here. And because I was really tired.

Finished with what?

I am not finished with the magazine we are making for YWAM Skien. It's a magazine advertising YWAM Skien in a pretty exhaustive way. With pictures, text and cutting edge graphical design, we are recruiting dts-students to come to our base in Skien.
It's gonna look really good, and we have put much work into it. Maybe that was part of the problem. Why I got so tired. Working days and nights for some time really tires you out. And the fact that you see you won't reach the goal, stresses you out even more.

So then i asked if it was possible for me not to go to Estonia, and they let me stay. Thank you Thomas for going instead of me.

"Will this mean you're not coming on the planned USA-tour, either"
No. I am coming.

For those of you who don't know, we are going to the East Coast in two weeks. We are having a 18 days' tour in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, North Carolina, and hopefully New York and Virginia. There are some dts-friends there, some have I planned to visit, like Chad, my fearless one legged leader, and hopefully also Doro. But if you're not mentioned here, please contact me, and I'll see when we are in what state. Would be so cool to meet even more friends when I'm finally returning to the country of my dts.

We are taking our Reboot tour there, where I am one of three singers, in addition to dancers, tech crew and preachers. I made a promo video on www.uioskien.no/reboot There is some more information about the tour on www.uioskien.no/tour.

I am really looking forward to it!
Already now please start praying that lots of people will be saved on these two tours, both the Estonia tour and the US tour.

Wow. I didn't expect me to be going on a US tour in 2006, but now it's happening!

Until next time, you have been updated a bit. Send me an email or comment if you want more information, or just want to talk.

-paulandreas

No comments: