Thursday, September 28, 2006

It's been a great day

It began with me finding the best front page of a news paper I have seen in a long while, which I probably will comment here later on, most likely my first Norwegian post. Some things are hard to translate.
Then, the lady in the post office stared at my head and complimented my hair. Not bad that a 45 year old woman compliments your dreadlocks...
Then I went to Europris where they, just as I walked in, were starting selling out ice cream for 3 kr a piece. Usually it's around 15, so it was 80% off. I bought 17 (!) (3 kr is about 50 cents, 15 is about $2,50).
:)

I am happy.

2 comments:

ane said...

hehe, du e morsom. så kjekt at du dele om livets gleder med oss. blir litt oppmuntra.:)

Paul Andreas said...

Takker for komplimentet,
godt at du blir litt oppmuntra. :)
Livets gleder er mange hvis vi lever med Gud. Vi må få opp øynene så vi ser dem.