Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Soon going on tour

We're soon going on a tour again. We're taking our "Reboot"-program to the beautiful south west coast of Norway, and we have three shows this weekend, so it's a short tour, but nevertheless, we want to see much fruit on this tour.

It's evangelistic, with dancing, preaching and singing (that's where I come in. Singing solo and backups...) We've seen quite a lot youth saved during our previous tours this year, and it's great being a part of taking in the harvest.
Please pray for us, that we'll function well as a team, for safety both for equipment, cars and people, and also that God will use us the way He wants in reaching people for Him. We'll leave on Friday, and be back on Sunday.


The DTS is back. It feels so right having them back, but I start feeling that I don't want them to leave again, but they're graduating next Wednesday, so after that, they'll leave...
But first we'll have a lot of fun, hanging out and seeing them graduate. Today and yesterday we played soccer, or football as we Europeans like to call it...
They are really good people, and I will miss them, but as I so often have experienced before, I will meet them again. Maybe in the most surprising of places...


Till I write again: Stay close to the Lord Jesus Christ!

-paul andreas


And, please comment or send me an email. Please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hei polle...ja bra aa lese bloggen din.. du e ein fyr med hjarte paa rette saden ..jesus blir tydeleg.. keep that passion..nyt sommern..brittern