Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Just between a sunburn and a mosquito bite

Just thought it was a nice heading, so I thought I'd use it.

Now I'm at home, not in my YWAMbase home, but where I grew up-home.

Relaxing in the sun, doing nothing and then all of a sudden, doing everything at once, just laying there, and then BAM! a job offer for the summer, and then BAM! BAM! I got two offers. Wow. I didn't think I got to work this summer, because I hadn't applied anywhere... But God provides. And I'm glad He does.

The first one is the one I've been doing this week, washing all the floors in a school, as well as polishing them afterwards. A big job, but we are seeing progress.

And. I'm gonna distribute newspapers for two weeks this summer, and training starts tomorrow "morning" they call it, I call it "deep sleep, please don't wake me up"-time. At 3:30 (AM! -in the morning. (Maybe that's where they got the "morning part from.)) Usually it's from 5AM to 7AM (05-07 in the morning for all you metric people). I didn't know people woke up that early. I knew they went to bed that late, but not waking up... But tomorrow it's my turn. I think I will manage it though, all complaining put aside.

I will update you on how it was. If I am able to. : 0 (yawning for those unsure of the : and the 0)

And, read the post before this one, the article. It's well.

-paul andreas

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Congrats on the jobs! Thats great... yes its amazing how God always provides!!! Hope it goes well... even if it is in the wee hours of the morning!

Anonymous said...

you're a braver man that I (or person than I) - waking up that early. Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll do well. And I really enjoyed at article. Thank you for posting it.

Anonymous said...

yeah your cool, have a nice summer, Gods gonna use you and bless you... stay weak.. bless