Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Preflight Night

I'm finished. With the magazine. We sent it off to the printer yesterday. Hooray!
In 10 hours, my nose is headed in the direction of East. Together with the rest of my body, of course. (A Norwegian expression, to put your nose in a direction. Shows where the rest of you is going...)

Yes, tomorrow, Wednesday, we (meaning Jordan, Jay and I) fly out from Oslo to New York. From there, we go to Ephrata, PA, to pick up the sound, light and video equipment for the Reboot tour, and then we make sure we have everything and that it works...
Then we have a show on Monday, in Ephrata, and by the end of that week, we'll be headed South, doing some shows in the Carolinas.

Please pray for a safe flight and for health for the whole team, as a few of them have been sick this last week. We don't want to have sickness in our team.

This was just a update on the "yeah!-I'm-going-to-the-US-tomorrow"-feeling, as well as telling you that it is the 3 years and 4 days anniversary since I was in the US last time. And tomorrow it's 5 days and 3 years.

Thank you and good night. We leave from here at around 3 AM, so I'd better sleep a little.

Thank you so much for praying! My health is much better now than three days ago! Hallelujah!

A pretty random post was this, but, hey, that's me...

-paul andreas

No comments: