Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Writing From a Jet Plane

I'm right now on the plane from Frankfurt to New York, and they have
wireless Internet here...

Always wanted to do this. Being on tour, writing from the plane, my
thoughts and experiences in a funny way, interesting for all to to
read and enjoy.

We're mid air, just passed over London, and the sun is creating a
golden coating on the powdered white clouds. There are people from all
over the world sitting around me, feeling like I'm in a international
gathering, and in a way, I am...

The plane from Oslo to Frankfurt was delayed, because of snow and ice
and rain, (a beautiful combination, I tell you) so when we reached
Frankfurt, we had only 30 minutes till the plane to New York was
leaving... We ran and ran, through one security scan, then we ran some
more, through passport control, and came into the "American" zone.
There, of course, we had one more security check... Stress level
rising... Then some more running, before we reached the "why are you
going to the US, and what are you doing there, and what will be your
address, and can I see your return ticket." I got in the slowest of
all the lines... At that point the time was 09:57 and plane was
leaving in 3 minutes! I finally got through, and ran the last 100
meters to the gate. I said "Norsk" and they let me in. Or, I actually
said "Oslo", but that's about the same...
Then we got into the plane, had a beautiful take off, and now I'm
sitting here, feeling like a rock star, updating my fans and friends.
Choose your category wisely. :)

Yep. Have to give Jordan his Mac back, but I appreciate all prayers
and comments.

Enjoy life with Jesus.

Peace.

From 10 000 meters up above:
-paul andreas

1 comment:

Saxofonmannen™ said...

Kuuult...! :-)
Ha en fin tur!

Hilsen Øyvind