Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Most Important Day - The Evening

The pizza gone, waiting for the fireworksy ice cream.


My free ice cream, the fireworks all gone, but the ice cream still there. (On this pizza place they bring you a ice cream dessert if it's your birthday, and it has this sparking fireworks thing in it, making it all flashy and obvious for all the guests that yes, it is your birthday today... They used to sing for you as well, but this one didn't at least.)


My lovely parents enjoying to be back after some west coast travelling.


The empty ice cream glass, picturing the spark-thing that accompanied it. (English speakers, do you have a name for that? Would be nice to make myself understood on a later occation with the use of less words than "sparkling fireworks thing". Happy 4th to some of you, by the way!)

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad to see you had a good birthday- and that you enjoyed the pizza and icecream, and the sparkler!(at least that's what we call 'em here in winnipeg). However, I think you should have fought for them to sing you the birthday song!!!! But still- as long as their ice cream there is happieness... well sometimes.
Yes yes... i enjoyed the pictures. Hope you have a great day....

Anonymous said...

HappyHappyHappyBURSDAG!!!

Litt for seint, men dog...

eian said...

Viste ikke atte du hadde bursdag... vel vel.. for å bøte på det.. jeg er i amerika for tiden.. (bless bless) så kom med dine present ønsker og jeg bringer til norge, som en etterbursdagspresang!

mail meg!!! eirik attt husabo dottt no okaY?

Erika Hydeen Strickland said...

holey (that means, with holes) kazoly! Your wonderful birthday is here and gone and now your just a year older and you are like....so much more either boring or cool. I think I have my opinion, but you would have yours. 22? That is pretty darn close to this old hag.....of 23. I really loved your pictures, are you like an artist or something really awesome and totally cool like that because....like I really, really want to know an artist. I sorta like art and I have this friend in Norway that is totally sort of like an artist type and I think he just turned 22 too....which is wierd because I always wanted to be friends with him but he was not.....well you know. Anyway, this person is totally like----YOU!
To
Artist Polle
from
Artist Erika

Saxofonmannen™ said...

Er... I guess this will be quite a shoch for you, but...
Pølle is actually 23.

Saxofonmannen™ said...

shock