Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Thank you!

I just wanted to give a big thank you to all of you who made my birthday a joy and a happy time.
 
David for making me breakfast, singing me songs (he even wrote one for me. For the occasion!), driving me places (my very own private chauffeur) and making it a fun day in many ways.
My mom and dad for taking us out to eat pizza at Peppes, and doing so even after driving for more than 8 hours to get there.
Annis, Marie and Øyvind for coming to my micro-on-the-day-party. It was really fun having you here.
All relatives, uncles and aunts for giving me gifts. Thank you, thank you! 
All friends and family for sending me emails and comments on the Internet.
Jordan and Ruth Silje for giving me phone calls on my birthday. Really meant a lot!
And, the biggest group: All those of you who sent me SMSes. I don't think I've received this many SMSes on any birthday prior to this one, so thank you all a whole lot!
I am now starting to feel like one of those musicians who do these long endless thank you speeches, and bending down low to the microphone, looking all crippled and weird as they're doing so. So I will stop here, and let the pictures speak what words cannot express.

1 comment:

Saxofonmannen™ said...

I was mentioned! Weee...! :-D

Just dropping by on the way to Jorun's blog... ;-)

Øyvind