Friday, March 24, 2006

The amazing adventure continues. Part three!


I found out that the water in Pennsylvania is much harder to swim in, and also much whiter than what I'm used to, and I'm guessing it is because of the lack of salt...

One time, the team left me on this sidewalk, you can see one of their cars on the right. The silver Honda.

But then they found out they had left me there, and came back, begging for forgiveness and took me out to ice cream after that. And of course I ordered more ice cream than my little tummy could handle, but, I was like whatever, because Jordan bought it for me. Thank you, Jordan!

Then one of the nights, both Erlend and Jay were gone, still to this day I don't know where they went, but, anyway, I had to fill in for them, running both the lights and the big screen. But to use the words of a friend of mine: It was SWEET, no problem.



Peace out!

No comments: