Friday, March 24, 2006

Part 4. I didn't wanna write a long title, but now I did anyway...

Then as you might have heard, we went to North Carolina, and A Place in the Heart. There Paulie got sick, and I ventured off for some adventures on my own. This picture is taken as I crossed the road on the way back to my sick buddy, he's sleeping in the room on the bottom left of that house. Can you see him?


Then one day, the team finally decided, after I had suggested it for two weeks, to go to New York. And after several tries, they finally got to it, and we went. But that is a completely different story. I can't spoil your eyes all in one day..

Peace out.

-Fred

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont leave gay comments on my blog

Anders said...

This turtle is very loveable.. I think I like him :)