Monday, March 06, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane, again.

This is my last night with the Stoltzfus family in Pennsylvania, it's been a relaxing an good week, catching up with an old friend, sleeping in and meeting other friends as well, in Philly, for instance...
 
I'll try to post more details about the tour and everything later, when I'm back in Skien where my pictures are. That will be Tuesday night. I am leaving from JFK Monday night, and will fly through the night, and arrive in Oslo at about 13:00. Hopefully, I'll have gotten some sleep by then, and will be rested to continue my journey south. Please pray that the flights will be smooth and that I'll be able to sleep!
 
That was my short "leaving the US in less than 24 hours"-update, more will come to you who are waiting patiently.
 
And, Yes, I did more than just standing on stage, and, yes, God made me able to sing and perform on stage that night even though I was sick. He is faithful. And if we trust him, he will give us strength!
 
Trust him, he is.
 
-paulie

No comments: