Saturday, January 06, 2007

An update from Asia


I am currently in Hong Kong, in the airport, on my 6 hour layover waiting time, just 4 hours until the last plane heading for Perth is taking off.

The 8 hours in London went amazingly well, and I know it's because of all you who were praying. I looked around, did some drawing, eating, looking at people, listened to music, washed my hands, ate some more and looked at more people, and then looked more around. Then the plane left. Yes, I was on the plane... :)

I got to sleep for about 7 hours on the ride over here to Hong Kong, and that is truly an answer to prayer, as the longest I have been sleeping on a plane before is maybe 2 hours. Thank you again! And thank You Jesus!

I am now waiting for some more hours, then it's 8 hours flight to Perth, and ten hours later, the school starts.

A foot-update:
My foot is doing better, i know that. But there is one thing, the swollenness is moving itself around a bit. So where it was swollen before is less swollen, and one area has become more swollen.
But, also feet get swollen from flying as well, at least that's what I'm telling myself. Please pray more, I need to get well from this, and I don't want to go to a hospital in Australia because of this... But I have seen now that praying really works, so please continue praying!

Thank you,
a Hong Kong greeting from the travelling Paul Andreas

4 comments:

Saxofonmannen™ said...

Go Pølle! :-)
I just prayed.

BTW - say hello to king Kong if you meet him!

Anonymous said...

høres ganske bra ut!!!
(ganske bra) fordi du enten glemte å skrive det inn eller helt glemmte å : bestille cola og peanøtter, .....jatti jatti, bestille mer peanøtter, ,,, så trykke på knappen, for så å late som du sover tungt når de kommer, om de da vekker deg, spør om du sov over måltidet og sjekke ut mulighetene for å få litt mat nå, om det ikke går, forlang en hel haug med peanøtter og tomtebrygg etc,, eller pengene tilbake!!!

Snakkes, spennende å høre hvordan det går

Honningdal.jr said...

we miss u!!

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayer! I know God will fix your foot! Really good luck in the time forward.. snakkes?!!