Friday, March 30, 2007

A long short week

Life is moving and moving, and I am moving along.
Today we had our last day of lectures, last day of teaching, and we are preparing for the great month of April where we will be experiencing great things and have much fun, going where God wants us.

This week has been all about web-design, pretty basic stuff, so if I am to be honest, I didn't learn much new things, but this has been the first week when I have felt like that. It has now been 12 weeks, and every week has been inspiring and I have learned new things every week, and many of the speakers have given me stuff that I want to continue working on, showing me some of the opportunities out there.

This week we also had the sending out of the outreach teams, The Commissioning, and every team does now have all their money, a huge miracle in itself, considering the amount that was needed a week before the date we had to pay our fees. More than 2,5 million kroner was paid the last week!

We have also has Impact World Tour on our doorstep this last week. For the last month, they have had shows all over the city, and have seen a lot of people respond to the Gospel and getting saved. This week has been in the Perth soccer stadium, the Perth Oval, that is just 200 meters down the street from the base, and tonight was the Island Breeze night, and people got saved tonight as well.

Please pray for a breakthrough these last two days, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is GX International and Sunday night is a combined night with Team Extreme, Island Breeze and GX International. This is the biggest and last arena we are having on this Perth tour, so pray for these last nights, that people will get saved and we'll see this city transformed into God's plans.

I got to link up a ten-year-old with a discipleship group yesterday. Since we are leaving on outreach soon, I couldn't follow him up personally, but I linked him up with another local person who goes to a large city here with a god kids-program. It was a real God-thing, I can tell you more if you ask. This post is getting long, and I don't know if you read it or just look at pictures...

I will try getting more pictures up, I just need to get them off the camera.

Have a great Easter, remembering what Jesus did for you.
He really DIED. And ROSE again. Have you ever realized that he actually died? I need to see more what he did.

Love.
-paulandreas

3 comments:

David Aasen said...

"(...)local person who goes to a large city here with a god kids-program."
hmmm...okay.

snakkes

Saxofonmannen™ said...

Some nice pictures there.

Unknown said...

hmmm koffor e du i austrlia når det er påske... vl vel greit nok!! kan ete kvikk lunsj for deg og eg..